Careers at The Shoreline
WELLBEING SERVICES MANAGER
The Shoreline is a luxury coastal retirement living, and premium residential aged care facility. We are currently looking for a talented Wellbeing Service Manager.
If you would you like to come join us and lead a team that enjoys helping people live their best lives, and work with leaders who have a shared vision in ageing excellence by bringing the most modern-day practices to the forefront of our residents ageing experience, look no further.
The Wellbeing Services Manager reports to the General Manager, Aged Care and directly supervises all Companions rostered across three floors of 120 beds. This role is focused on overseeing The Shoreline team of Companions, has interactions with residents as it relates to personal care, activities, cleaning, and assistance in feeding etc. Although this is not a nursing position, the position would be suitable for an enrolled nurse, someone with an allied health background or someone with extensive experience in residential and/or community aged care. If you would like to become a key member of our team and be part of a vibrant community of premium care with exceptional communal facilities, please apply by addressing the essential criteria below:
- Minimum of Certificate IV in Aged Care and completed Medication Module, or nursing qualifications.
- Demonstrated understanding of delivering quality aged care service delivery that is compliant with Aged Care legislation and quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision.
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a multi-disciplinary team of staff delivering a mix of personal care and lifestyle duties.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff, and stakeholders, including medical and allied health professionals – both written and verbal.
- Comply with workplace policy and procedures.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software and other desktop applications to an intermediate level.
- Police check clearance.
- Up-to-date vaccination as required by legislation or industry best practice from time to time.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Dementia care qualifications and behaviour management experience
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
Please submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellbeing Services Manager
- Department: Management
- Work Type: Full-Time
Download a copy of this Position Description