Careers at The Shoreline
At The Shoreline we have a guiding CREED based upon a simple goal, to be leaders in ageing excellence on the North Coast. We know that the only way to do this is through an incredible and diverse team of people that enjoy coming to work each and every day.
The Shoreline is a luxury ageing precinct, providing services to the aged and ageing.
If you are interested in joining a new team on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW, The Shoreline is looking for talented Registered Nurses.
Registered Nurses are responsible for managing all aspects of clinical care for residents at The Shoreline. To do this they will undertake assessments, develop and document care plans, facilitate Case Conferences with residents and their families, and manage medications.
Registered Nurses are the onsite clinical specialist with a focus on dementia, falls management, wound care, continence management, palliative care, etc. Registered Nurses will undertake monthly analysis of clinical indicators, making recommendations to the Director of Care as well as conducting staff education and toolbox talks as a result.
- Registered Nurse with current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience in residential aged care nursing with particular emphasis on clinical assessments, care planning, clinical and ACFI documentation, clinical indicator analysis and medication management
- Demonstrated ability in delivering clinical training through tool box talks and undertaking competency assessment
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a multi-skilled team environment and to communicate effectively with management, staff and stakeholders, including medical and allied health professionals
- Highly developed organisational skills and ability to determine work priorities
- Understanding of the ageing process and a commitment to advocate for older people in residential care and/or home care.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software and other desktop applications to an intermediate level
- Police check clearance
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19, influenza, and any other illness as required by legislation or industry best practice from time to time.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Relevant qualifications in gerontological conditions such as Dementia, behaviour management, palliative care etc
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
Please submit your application via Seek by 21 February 2022.
THE SHORELINE REGISTERED NURSE INFORMATION DAYS
Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour Campus.
Lecture Theatre (D-Block)
There are three sessions times to choose from:
· 10.00am – 11.00am Fri 11th February 2022
· 5.00pm – 6.00pm Fri 11th February 2022
· 10.00am – 11.00am Sat 12th February 2022
These sessions will discuss the new model of care to be implemented at The Shoreline and the crucial role of the Registered Nurse in its successful implementation
- Department: Clinical Care
- Work Type:
Full-Time/ Part-time/ Casual
- Closing Date: 21/02/2022
Download a copy of this Position Description