Careers at The Shoreline
PAYROLL & ROSTER CLERK
The Shoreline is a new, vibrant, luxury coastal retirement living, and premium residential aged care facility situated in Coffs Harbour on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW. It provides a comfortable senior living environment for those that are looking for tailored care and attention.
The Shoreline currently have an exciting vacancy for a talented full-time Payroll and Roster Clerk.
This role is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payroll administration in line with the Shoreline’s pay cycle and in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, and procedures. The Rostering role will ensure effective and efficient planning, rostering, and scheduling of nurses, companions and wait staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to work autonomously but also well in a team in a high-volume, ever-changing work environment.
- Is confident to question, suggest improvements, and communicate with staff and managers.
- Displays resilience and courage, is accountable, a quick learner and able to plan and prioritise their work.
- Demonstrated experience in payroll.
- Demonstrated experience in rostering staff across a 24/7 operation.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing demands within limited timeframes.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills as well as multi-tasking and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills –in using Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Police check clearance.
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19, influenza and any other illness as required by legislation or industry best practice from time to time.
- Qualifications in administration, accounting, or HR.
- Awareness of the Aged Care Sector, including Government, stakeholder, and customer requirements; new developments; good practice; and service delivery standards.
- Experience using Tambla and TechnologyOne.
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Payroll & Roster Clerk
- Department: Administration
- Work Type: Full-Time
Download a copy of this Position Description