Careers at The Shoreline
HOUSEKEEPING TEAM LEADER
At The Shoreline we have a guiding CREED based upon a simple goal, to be leaders in ageing excellence on the North Coast. We know that the only way to do this is through an incredible and diverse team of people that enjoy coming to work each and every day.
The Shoreline is a luxury ageing precinct, providing services to the aged and ageing.
If you are interested in joining a new team on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW, The Shoreline is looking for a talented Housekeeping Team Leader.
The Housekeeping Team Leader supervises the Housekeeping Officers who undertake cleaning and laundry work across the facility. The Team Leader assigns and checks on work schedules, provides tool box talks and manages the stocktake and ordering of chemicals and other related supplies. This role works closely with the Companion Team Leaders to ensure a seamless delivery of service to residents.
- Experience in the coordination and supervision of cleaning and laundry services in hospitality or aged care
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer’s needs and deliver service accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in chemical handling and infection control
- Time management and organisational skills
- Able to focus on core duties while supervising
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Police records clearance
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19, influenza, and any other illness as required by legislation or industry best practice from time to time.
- Certificate II in Cleaning or Laundry Operations, or working towards qualification, or equivalent work experience
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Knowledge of aged care or related services
- Availability to work all shift requirements, including weekends
- Understanding of outbreak and cytotoxic cleaning requirements
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
Housekeeping Team Leader
- Department: Housekeeping
- Work Type: Full-Time
Download a copy of this Position Description