Careers at The Shoreline
At The Shoreline we have a guiding CREED based upon a simple goal, to be leaders in ageing excellence on the North Coast. We know that the only way to do this is through an incredible and diverse team of people that enjoy coming to work each and every day.
The Shoreline is a luxury ageing precinct, providing services to the aged and ageing.
If you are interested in joining a new team on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW, The Shoreline is looking for talented Housekeeping staff.
Housekeeping rotates through cleaning and laundry work across the residential care home following daily, weekly, and monthly schedules as directed by the Housekeeping Team Leader and indirectly by the Wellbeing Services Manager. Together with the Companions, the Housekeeping team will have close relationships with residents and play a strong role in delivering customer service through creating a liveable environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer’s needs and deliver service accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in chemical handling and infection control
- Time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team-based work environment
- Police records clearance
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19, influenza and any other illness as required by legislation or industry best practice from time to time.
- Knowledge of aged care or related services
- Certificate II in Cleaning or Laundry Operations, or working towards qualification, or equivalent work experience
- Availability to work all shift requirements, including weekends
- Understanding of outbreak and cytotoxic cleaning requirements
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
- Department: Housekeeping
- Work Type:
- Full-Time/ Part-time/ Casual