Careers at The Shoreline
The Shoreline is a new, vibrant, luxury coastal retirement living, and premium residential aged care facility situated in Coffs Harbour on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW. The 120-bed care facility is located within the village currently consisting of 77 luxury apartments and 5 villas with further developments underway. The facility is a stone’s throw away from a major shopping centre, beautiful beaches, and restaurants. We are a breath of fresh air in the region, bringing the most modern-day practices to the forefront of our residents ageing experience.
The Shoreline has a wonderful opportunity for a full-time General Manager. (Relocation support available)
As the General Manager at The Shoreline, you will oversee the operational management of the facility in all areas relating to the standard and quality of care, legislative requirements, strategic directions as well as day to day business operations including finances within budgetary guidelines, and fostering strong relationships with the local community, key stakeholders, and employees.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional relationship building and people management skills, who has a creative thought process, the ability to plan and develop strategies for shaping the future and can deliver our vision of ageing excellence on the North Coast.
- Experience managing a medium to large facility.
- Excellent financial management, high level communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Highly developed business skills and people management skills with an ability to determine work priorities.
- Strong operations and strategic management skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a multi-disciplinary team, delivering a mix of personal care, allied health, catering, and housekeeping.
- Comply with legislative requirements, plus workplace policy and procedures.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software and other desktop applications to an intermediate or advanced level.
- Current Police check clearance; and
- Up-to-date vaccination as required by legislation or industry best practice from time to time.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrated operational management experience in either allied health, residential and/or community aged care.
- A university degree in a relevant field.
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
Please submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Management
- Work Type: Full-Time
Download a copy of this Position Description