Careers at The Shoreline
At The Shoreline we have a guiding CREED based upon a simple goal, to be leaders in ageing excellence on the North Coast. We know that the only way to do this is through an incredible and diverse team of people that enjoy coming to work each and every day.
The Shoreline is a luxury ageing precinct, providing services to the aged and ageing.
If you are interested in joining a new Finance, Human Resources and Administration team on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW, The Shoreline is looking for a talented Finance Officer.
With The Shoreline being built in a prime Coffs Harbour location, you are simply minutes away from shops, services, and even the beach. If this sounds like not only the role but also the lifestyle for you, apply today!
The Finance Officer is responsible for delivering high-quality accounting and finance functions in accordance with legislative requirements, government standards, company purpose and direction. Your focus will be on providing these functions to The Shoreline aged care and retirement living operations while supporting the larger Bachrach Naumburger Group as needed.
REQUIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get on with everyday work as well as prepare reports and budgets.
- You will have an eye for detail and be a team player.
- Demonstrated experience working with Accounting systems, plus high level knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated experience in providing timely and accurate reports to internal and external contacts
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Police check clearance
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19, influenza and any other illness as required by legislation or industry best practice
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting
- Demonstrated experience working in the aged care and retirement living industry, including a strong understanding of ACFI claiming, RADs, DAPs and Home Care funding.
- Experience and knowledge of financial and business issues impacting the aged care sector
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
- Department: Administration
- Work Type: Full-Time
Download a copy of this Position Description