Careers at The Shoreline
The Shoreline is the newest luxury aged care facility on the Mid North Coast of NSW. The precinct boasts a fresh, resort-like atmosphere and a focus on high quality care of our aged residents and building a community in the superb beach side location where we live and work. In operation for under a year, The Shoreline’s nursing staff have the opportunity to proactively contribute to the processes and evolving culture of the organisation and to grow and develop along with the business. We have full-time and part-time positions available, a competitive hourly rate plus shift penalties and staff discount benefits.
The Shoreline’s premium residential aged care facility is located within the village of luxury units and villas and is a stone’s throw away from a major shopping centre, beautiful beaches, and restaurants. We are a breath of fresh air in the region, bringing the most modern-day practices and a unique model of care to the forefront of our residents ageing experience.
Enrolled Nurses are responsible for providing exceptional resident focussed care in the areas of s8, insulin and warfarin checks, medication & pain management, best practice wound care and pathology management as well as working with the rest of the clinical team to deliver day-to-day care and lifestyle support. In this role you will follow pre-determined care plans, preparation of basic assessment forms and completion of other documentation to support our RNs.
- Enrolled Nurse qualification
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment and to communicate effectively with management, staff, and stakeholders, including families and medical and allied health professionals
- Ability to demonstrate kindness and empathy across all channels and model behaviours that align with the Shoreline’s vision and CREED
- Highly developed organisational skills and ability to determine work priorities.
- Understanding of the ageing process and a commitment to advocate for older people in residential care and/or home care.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software and other desktop applications to an intermediate level.
- Police check clearance; and
- Up-to-date vaccination as required by legislation or industry best practice from time to time.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrated experience in residential aged care enrolled nursing
- Experience dealing with clinical assessments, care planning, clinical indicator analysis and medication management.
Salary: From $35.15p/hr to $37.46p/hr. Benefits include employee discount and Gym Membership.
- Department: Clinical Care
- Work Type:
Download a copy of this Position Description