Careers at The Shoreline
CUSTOMER RELATIONS CONSULTANT
At The Shoreline we have a guiding CREED based upon a simple goal, to be leaders in ageing excellence on the North Coast. We know that the only way to do this is through an incredible and diverse team of people that enjoy coming to work each and every day.
The Shoreline is a luxury ageing precinct, providing services to the aged and ageing.
If you are interested in joining a new team on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW, The Shoreline is looking for a talented Customer Relations Consultant.
The Customer Relations Consultant will ensure that older people from the Coffs Coast get to live in The Shoreline residential care home as soon as they would like. The Customer Relations Consultant will be responsible for the admission of new residents to The Shoreline residential care home and re-sales of homes within The Shoreline Retirement Village.
Required Personal Attributes
- Demonstrated kindness and empathy with older people and other diverse consumers.
- A proven track record of compassion, treating others with dignity, respect for individuality, choice, spirituality, and diversity.
- A deep understanding of working within an aged care environment.
- Intuitive responsiveness to aged care residents’ individual wants and needs.
- Calm, composed and optimistic when dealing with stressful or high pressure situations.
- Alignment with The Shoreline values and the Aged Care Quality Standards requirements.
- Reliable, detail focussed and meticulous in delivering customer service.
- Marketing and Communication Certificate or Diploma, or higher qualification, or equivalent experience, including a strong understanding of ACFI claiming, RADs, DAPs, etc.
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Industry including admissions, funding requirements and the Aged Care Act
- Knowledge and experience in providing information regarding residential aged care financial requirements
- Previous experience in a marketing, promotions and (consumer) service role
- Proven and effective negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain networks with hospitals, aged care placement officers, community aged care packages and other community programs to ensure the organisation has access to referrals of potential residents
- Ability to coordinate resident admissions in a multi-skilled team environment and to communicate effectively with management, staff, and stakeholders, including medical and allied health professionals
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software and other desktop applications
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Police check clearance
- Sales qualification
- Real estate qualification
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on your experience.
Customer Relations Consultant
- Department: Administration
- Work Type: Full-Time
Download a copy of this Position Description