5 Tips to downsizing – The Shoreline
It’s not easy downsizing but once you’ve made the move you’ll enjoy a whole new clutter free life!
1) Go through every room with a pen and paper, make 3 columns keep, give away or bin – you’ll be surprised by how much you don’t need!
2) For precious items like a piano or piece of furniture you love but can’t keep, take a photo and create a photo book to keep your memories
3) Be honest with yourself – when was the last time you used this 1980’s blender or old pair of jeans that’s been sitting in your wardrobe for years? If you don’t use it, probably best to lose it!
4) One mans trash is another mans treasure – make some cash by selling on eBay or Gum Tree
5) Donate to charity. Often the Salvos will come and pick up your items from you.
For help with downsizing call Trina at The Shoreline on 0477 777 957